Apple makes signing up for iOS magazine subscriptions easy but figuring out how to cancel our manage your subscriptions can be somewhat challenging, as it is not readily obvious.
Many subscriptions are automatically placed on Auto-Renew, which means your credit card will automatically be charged after a specified period of time. If you wish to change a subscription from yearly to monthly, or if you want to cancel your subscription altogether , you can do so both from the Mac or from your iOS device.
To Turn off Auto-Renew from your Mac
- Launch iTunes.
- If you are not automatically signed in to your account, choose Store ➪ Sign In from the iTunes menu.
- Choose Store ➪ View Account from the menu.
- When prompted, enter in your Apple ID and password.
- Under the Settings area, click the Manage link across from the word Subscriptions.
- Click Edit next to the subscription you want to modify.
- Click the Off button in the Auto-Renewal area.
To Turn off Auto-Renew from your iOS Device
- Tap the App Store icon.
- Click Featured on the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter in your password.
- Under the Subscriptions area, tab Manage.
- Tap the subscription you wish to modify.
- To turn off auto-renewal, tap the Auto-Renewal button so that it displays OFF.
- Tap Turn Off when prompted.
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app