Did you know that you can use flagged images from your iPhoto library to display as a Screen Saver? This can come in handly if you get tired of seeing the same old images over and over again on your screensaver. All you have to do is flag any images in your iPhoto application to add them as part of your screensaver rotation and unflag the ones you don’t want to see (change the flags periodically to keep your screensaver fresh). To Flag an image in iPhoto, move your mouse cursor over the image you want to flag and click the Flag icon when it appears.
Quick Guide: To Use Flagged Photos in iPhoto as a Screensaver
- Select ➪ System Preferences from the menu.
- Click the Desktop & Screensaver icon in the top row.
- Click the Screen Saver tab on top of the screen.
- In the left pane, click the desired Screen Saver style.
- In the right pane, click the Source drop-down list and choose Photo Library.
- In the left pane, click Flagged and then click Choose.
That’s it! Your flagged photos in iPhoto will now rotate through your screen saver.