With Mac OS X Mountain Lion, you can import information for your Facebook contacts into the Contacts application. From System Preferences, click Mail, Contacts & Calendars under the Internet & Wireless pane and then click the Facebook icon in the left pane.
You will then need to type in your Facebook credentials. Once you have done so, any of your contacts that are on Facebook will have a Facebook entry in their contact card.
To Import Facebook Contacts into the Contacts App
- Click and then click System Preferences.
- Click the Mail, Contacts & Calendars icon under the Internet & Wireless pane.
- If necessary, click the + symbol on the bottom of the left pane.
- Click facebook in the right pane.
- Enter your Facebook credentials.
- Click the Get Profile Photos to import your Contacts’ profile photos into the Contacts app.