If you are tired of having to constantly zoom in on Web pages because the font is too small to comfortably view, you might want to tinker with the Specify a minimum type size setting in Safari. What this does, is allows you to ensure that every Web page that you visit can be easily viewed by you by setting a minimum font size. You can choose between 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 18 or 24 point font.
Quick Guide: Specify a Minimum Font Size in Safari
- Select Safari > Preferences from the menu.
- In the Accessibility area, click the checkbox next to Never use font sizes smaller than.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right and choose the minimum font size.
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app