If you are a Dropbox user, you can quickly share links to your files and folders with just a mouse click. To do so, navigate to your Dropbox folder in the Finder. Then, right-click (or double-tap) the file or folder you wish to share and choose Share Dropbox Link from the contextual menu. A link will then be copied to your Mac’s clipboard, which you can then paste into an e-mail message.
Right-clicking (or double-tapping) a file also allows you to view previous versions of a file by choosing View Previous Versions from the contextual menu.
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables