There’s a quick way to set the Save folder in a Save dialog box without having to drill down.
If you already have the folder displayed in an open Finder window, you can drag the folder from the Finder window to the Where (or Save) drop-down list. This automatically sets the Save folder to match the Finder folder.
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses