One of my favorite feature in Apple Mail is the Favorites Bar, which allows quick access to your mail folders. You can drag any icon from your Mailbox list in the left pane to the Favorites bar (located directly under the Toolbar). Once you have done so, you can then rearrange them in any order you like by clicking and dragging.
To view the messages in a folder on the Favorites Bar, click the Favorites Bar icon or press the ⌘ + 1 combination to display the contents of the the first (leftmost) folder on the Favorites bar, ⌘ + 2 to display the second folder from the left, all the way through ⌘ + 9 to display the ninth folder from the left.
To move a message to a folder on the Favorites bar, press ⌘ +Control + 1 to move the message to the first folder, ⌘ +Control + 2 to move the message to the second folder in the list, etc.
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables