You can easily navigate menus of most applications using your mouse, never having to have your hands leave the keyboard.
To jump to the menu, press the Control + F2 keyboard combination (if this doesn’t work, you may have to hold down the fn key on your keyboard). Once the is highlighted, press the Tab key to move to the right, from one menu item to the next. Use Shift + Tab to move to the left. You can also use the left or right arrow keys to move to the next or previous menu.
Move move up and down the list of a menu, press the down arrow (↓) or up arrow (↑) keys. Once you highlight the command you wish to launch, press Return or Enter.
If you don’t choose a command from the menu, you can close a menu by pressing the Esc key on your keyboard.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables