By default, Apple Pay pops up on your phone’s lock screen every time you double-click the Home button on your iPhone. This may not be what you want, especially if you’re concerned about security or if you typically double-tap the home button to use Touch ID.
I personally rarely use Apple Pay so I found it’s repeated appearance especially annoying. Luckily, you can easily disable this feature from Settings.
Stop Apple Pay From Displaying when you Double-tap The Home Button
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Under the Allow Access When Locked area, swipe the Double-Click Home Button switch to the Off position (button is not green).
- Now double-tapping the Home button no longer displays the Apple Pay screen.
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app