If your printer supports two-sided printing, you can usually select that option directly from the Print dialog box by clicking the checkbox next to Two-Sided. By checking this option, your document will print on both sides of the page.
However, depending on your printer, this option may not display in Microsoft Word. This doesn’t mean you can’t print two-sided – you just have to go through a few extra steps to do so.
Print Two-Sided Documents in Microsoft Word
- Select File > Print to display the Print dialog box.
- Click the drop-down list that displays Copies & Pages.
- Select Layout.
- Click the Two-Sided drop-down list and select Long-Edge Binding.
- Click Print.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application