Many people believe that there’s no way to browse your iCloud files from the Finder. That’s not entirely true. You can access iCloud documents from All My Files smart folder in the Finder. If All My Files is not visible, choose Finder > Preferences from the menu, click Sidebar on the top of the screen and then click the check box next to All My Files so that it is checked.
You can search for a file from the All My Files Search Box on the top right corner of the window. Once the Finder displays files matching your search criteria, click the name of the file in the results list. On the bottom of the window, you will see iCloud displayed as the file location in the Path Bar on the bottom of the window.
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app