Today we continue with our theme of keyboard shortcuts but this time, we are working with open windows. If you wish to cycle through all open windows in all applications, use the Control + F4 (Control key and F4) keystroke combination. This is different than using the ⌘ + Tab, which only cycles through open applications (not all of the open windows in each application).
If you wish to cycle through the open windows only in the active application (your open documents in Word or Pages for example), use the ⌘ + ~ (Command key and Tilde).
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Happy Holidays
- No Post Today
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses