If you ever want to quickly display a group of pictures as a slide show, select the images you want to use and then press the Option Command Y keystroke combination (⌥ + ⌘ + Y) on your keyboard. This will lanch the images in Quick Look’s slideshow feature.
This can come in especially handy if you wish to create an on-the-fly slideshow to display your images to others.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Apple’s Best of 2014