Just a quick tip today. We have already looked at how to Force Quit an app by choosing > Force Quit from the menu or by pressing the ⌥ + ⌘ + Esc keyboard combination.
You can also Option+Click on any open application’s icon on the Dock and choose Force Quit from the contextual menu.
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Happy Holidays
- No Post Today
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses