By default, whenever you empty the trash, Mac OS X displays a warning message asking you if you’re sure that you want to erase the items from trash.
You can turn these warning messages off from the Finder Preferences pane. Click the Advanced tab and then uncheck the box next to “Show warning before emptying the Trash”.
To Turn off Warning Messages When Emptying the Trash
- Click the Finder icon in the Dock.
- Click Finder in the menu and then click Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab on top of the window.
- Click the box next to “Show warning before emptying the Trash” to uncheck it.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application