You can quickly hide the toolbar in Finder windows and many applications by right-clicking on the Title bar (but not the title itself) and choose Hide Toolbar from the contextual menu.
To restore a hidden toolbar, right-click on the Title bar again and choose Hide Toolbar to remove the checkmark next to it.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application