A new feature in Safari 6.0 is the addition of iCloud tabs. If your Mac and your iOS devices are logged into the same iCloud account, this feature will display all open Safari tabs on your Mac or iOS device.
On your Mac, click the iCloud Tabs icon on the Safari toolbar (it looks like a cloud), to display a list of all open tabs on your iOS device. Click the item to display it. Likewise, click the iCloud Tabs icon in the Safari app in your iOS Device to display a list of all open Safari tabs on your Mac. With this new feature, you can now quickly continue your work from one device to the next, picking up where you left off.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Apple’s Best of 2014