If you use LaunchPad and have many pages of applications, there is a new feature in Mac OS X Mountain Lion that allows you to find applications without needing to swipe through pages or type in a search box.
All you have to do is begin typing the name of the application that you are looking for from any LaunchBar page. Items matching the text you type immediately display on your screen. Even though your mouse cursor is placed in the Search box as you type, you don’t have to click there yourself – LaunchBar does it automatically for you.
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses