In response to yesterday’s post, I received a couple of e-mails today asking me how to upload photos from iPhoto to Facebook. This feature is not built into Facebook – you need to first download the Facebook Exporter for iPhoto plug-in. If I remember correctly, it installs automatically. If it doesn’t, double-click the downloaded file. The first time you use it, you will need to enter in your Facebook credentials.
Once it is installed, select the photo or photos you want to upload (you can upload multiple photos at once) and then choose Share > Facebook from the menu.
Then, choose whether you want to use the photo as your Profile Picture, a Wall post or create a new album.
You can download the plugin HERE
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- No Post Today
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature