I’m a huge fan of keyboard shortcuts. I save an enormous of time in my daily workflow by minimizing my use of the mouse. But I agree that it can be challenging and even overwhelming to try and remember keyboard shortcuts for every application.
There is help at hand however, if your goal is to learn the shortcuts for your favorite applications: an application called CheatSheet. What CheatSheet does, is provides you with a list of all keyboard shortcuts for whatever application happens to be active. Press and hold down the ⌘ key for a second or two. A screen appears listing all of the keyboard shortcuts for the active application, organized by category (File, Edit, Format, View, etc.) so that they’re easy to find.
Best of all, it’s free!
You can get CheatSheet HERE
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application