New in Lion is the ability to easily share your Address Book contacts with others via e-mail. To do so, click the Share button on the bottom of the page in the person’s card in the Address Book application.
The contact’s vCard is then automatically added as an e-mail attachment to a new blank e-mail message. Once you send out the e-mail, the recipient can click on the vCard attachment to add the contact to their address book.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables