In Address Book, clicking on a contact group displays all contacts that make up that group. But did you know that you can also see all the groups that a particular contact belongs to?
To do so, display your groups and ensure that the All Contacts group is the active group. Then, click the name of the contact card whose groups you wish to see and then hold down the Option (or Alt) key on your keyboard. All of the groups that the contact belongs to will be highlighted in blue. In the example above, we can see that the contact “Bluemound Gardens” belongs to four groups.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables