Yesterday, I talked about how to delete those pesky plug-ins from Safari. I received a e-mail after the post asking me if there is a way to see a list of all of the plug-ins that are installed in Safari. The answer is Yes.
To see all of Safari’s installed plug-ins, select Help from the Safari menu and then click Installed Plug-ins. A page will display listing all of the currently installed Plug-ins in Safari.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- No Post Today
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application