When you purchase an album from the iTunes store, the album artwork is included. However, if you import some of your own CD’s into iTunes, the artwork will not automatically display – you will have to add it manually. In order to do this, an Internet Connection is required.
To add artwork manually:
1. Select all of the songs in the album. To select more than one song, select the first song in the list, hold down the Shift key and then click the last song in the list
2. Select Advanced on the menu and then click “Get Album Artwork”
3. When the message appears asking you if you are sure that you want to get album artwork, click the “Get Album Artwork” button.
4. To display the album artwork column, change the view to either Album List, Grid or Cover Flow by clicking the appropriate view button on top of the iTunes window.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Apple’s Best of 2014